Lately, I’ve been inspired to experiment with different cornrow and braiding styles this summer. I found inspiration for my most recent crown braid style via Pinterest. I typed in the search box “Crown Braids with Natural Hair”, something to that effect. Anyways, I came across this picture below.
I showed my stylist @LondonsBeautii and she created it for me!
Need To Know
- I used Expressions Hair.
- Gel was used on my edges but I have to confirm the name. I will update the post when I do.
- I did blow dry my hair first. My ends are super thick so blending it with the Expressions Hair was a bit tricky
- My stylist @LondonsBeautii can be booked via her her Style Seat page.
- This a great summer protective style. Perfect for someone who wants something light and quick!
- Click here for some crown braid tutorials. Click here for fishtail braid tutorials.
Recent Summer 16 Hair
Click on the picture for details. Both styles below were done this summer by @LondonsBeautii.
How are you protecting your hair this summer? How are you rocking it?
Share below and thanks for reading!